Damages in Shipping:
Every shipment is checked personally before it is sent out, and is insured against damages. If there are any damages with your order, please follow these steps:
• Keep all packing materials. The shipping company may request to review them.
• Contact us by phone or e-mail as soon as possible. We may request photos to help expedite a solution.
• We will replace any approved damaged goods as soon as possible. This may be specific parts or the entire item depending on the nature of the damage.
• If the product cannot be replaced in a timely manner, or if the damages do not impede the functionality of the item, we may offer other solutions on a case by case basis.
Damages from Use:
Each product is shipped with an instruction manual. Please keep this manual along with the shipped copy of your invoice for your records. These two items are your warranty reference.
All Schnitzer Grain Mills and Flakers include a two-year parts and labour warranty.
Juicers and Sprouters maintain their warranties directly through the manufacturer. Please refer to the information booklet that comes with these products for warranty information.
Items with non-moving parts, such as fermentation crock pots and books, do not have warranties available.
In the event that your machine needs servicing, we will provide the following options at our discretion as applicable provided the servicing falls within two years from your invoice date:
1) Replacing any parts that are defective from manufacturing error.
2) Exchanging the entire machine if there is a structural or major error that cannot be corrected by individual parts replacement.
3) Servicing or recalibrating machines to return them to optimum working order.
If there are damages caused by misuse of the machine, personal alterations of the machine, or improper care or storage of the machine, the warranty is void.
In the event of damage to the machine from accident, wear and tear, or long use of any of our products that contain multiple parts, individual replacement parts can be purchased by special order.
Please contact a Product Advisor to inquire about parts, including:
• Replacement rollers for flakers
• Grinding stones for grain mills
• Weight stones for fermentation crock pots
• Parts for juicers
All parts are by special order only, and may require a wait time as we source them from the manufacturer. We will provide a price quote prior to ordering.
We offer maintenance & repair services for almost everything we sell. If something is wrong with your product, please contact us. Our technician can assess the issue and offer the best route to correct it, which may include charges for maintenance, parts, and/or labour. Please note that the cost of shipping products to Bio Supply and returning it are charged to the customer.
If you have any questions regarding our policies, our Product Advisors would be happy to answer them.